Fabric.com (the World's Greatest Fabric Shop) has partnered with yours truly for an evening of fun, fabric, and crafty awesomesauce. But wait...it gets better! You don't have to get all gussied up... party from your couch in your super-comfy slippers cos its a TWITTER PARTY!
You know Fabric.com -- they're the GO TO site for the best selection and best prices from alllll the top fabric designers.
We'll be talking about the hottest new fabrics for Fall, great sewing patterns, easy sewing crafts, no-sew projects, and more!
We'll even be sneak peeking some NEW products coming to Fabric.com!
So kick up your crafty heels and come on over to our Twitter Shin-Dig! Read on for all the details!
Fabric.com and The Crafty Charlestonian Twitter Party
When: Tuesday, October 4th from 7pm-8pm EST
Where: #Fabric on Twitter
How: Participate by using the hashtag during the party hour and following host @TCCElizabeth and sponsor @Fabricdotcom
Prizes: What’s a party without prizes, right?! We'll be giving away FIVE Fabric.com gift cards throughout the party!
Want to attend? Here's how to RSVP:
- Follow @TCCElizabeth and @Fabricdotcom on Twitter. Leave a comment with your twitter handle.
- RSVP to the event on Facebook
Want to earn extra entries?
- Follow this blog publicly using Google Friend Connect.
- Tweet this exact message: "Join me, @TCCElizabeth, and @Fabricdotcom for a #fabric Twitter #party on 10/4 @ 7pm. RSVP here: http://tinyurl.com/fabricparty" (Leave a comment with a LINK to your tweet)
- Re-Tweet Daily (leave a comment with a LINK to your tweet)