Keurig's slogan is "Brewing Excellence, One Cup at a Time" and seriously, they couldn't be more spot-on. Keurig sent me the Special Edition Brewer to review, and I'll tell ya, I'm appalled by the fact that I've been drinking such inferior coffee for so long.
I'm absolutely in LOVE with every single aspect of the Keurig. Its fast, easy, delicious coffee that I can enjoy any time because there really is NO work involved! You just fill up the reservoir and turn it on....moments later you've got phenomenal, gourmet-brewed coffee right in your home! There are three different cups sizes to choose from, so Keurig has you covered for all your brewing needs! Another aspect that totally blew me away was the temperature selector from the menu. Are you SERIOUS?! I can choose how hot I want my coffee?! That's just...I don't even know the word I'm looking for...its freakin' awesome is what it is.
I love the stylish look of the Keurig as well. Its got clean lines, and the silver/black motif fits well with any decor. I also LOVE the blue lights on the display and the blue light flashes right near the water reservoir when the water is low.
Now, let's talk about the most important part of the Keurig, the coffee! They've has partnered with soooooo many brands to provide coffee, tea, and hot chocolate drinkers a gazillion choices to meet all their brewing needs. Keurig sent me several samplers to try out coffee, tea, and hot chocolate and let me tell you, they're all fantastic!
I received the Green Mountain Coffee Flavored Coffee Sampler pack and it is packed full of LOTS of different flavors. I love flavored coffee, so I was in heaven when I saw that sampler in the box! I also received a box of Green Mountain Hot Chocolate. Yes, Hot Chocolate in K-Cups. Basically, genius-invented deliciousness. I am officially a Hot Chocolate lover thanks to Keurig! A Celestial Seasonings Tea Sampler was in the box and I looooooooooove their Sleepytime Tea. I now more than love it because it tastes SO much better brewed by the Keurig!
My only concern with the Keurig was the waste generated by all the K-Cups. I mean, we've got to start thinking about our landfills...the Earth isn't getting any bigger you know? However, all my concerns were resolved when I found the My K-Cup from Keurig. Its a reusable filter that you fill with your own coffee! Genius! I'm going out today and I'll definitely be picking one of these up.
You know how people say that something is the Cadillac of whatever it is they're talking about? Well, Keurig isn't just the Cadillac, its the Bentley of coffee-makers. Its the King. The Best. Definitely the best coffee brewer you'll ever buy. And with a brewer for everyone, you're sure to find one that meets your needs!
Buy It: You can buy the Keurig Special Edition Brewer, the whole line of Brewers, and K-Cups from Keurig.com and lots of retailers nationwide. The Keurig Special Edition Brewer retails for $139.95.
Win It: One lucky TCC Reader will win a Keurig Special Edition Brewer!
Mandatory Entry Requirements: (You must do this or your other entries will not count)
- Go to Keurig and tell me what Brewer you like best AND what K-Cup Variety you most want to try. (1 entry)
- Follow me publicly on Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Follow TCC on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Keurig on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to include @TCCElizabeth, @Keurig_Coffee, & http://tiny.cc/ama12 in your tweet! (1 entry)
- Re-tweet daily (1 entry per day)
- Vote for TCC on Top Mommy Blogs (You get one entry per vote with limit of 5 per day. However, there is no limit on the number of votes you can give TCC, so click away, lovelies!) : )
- Like The Crafty Charlestonian on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like Keurig on Facebook and leave this exact comment on their wall: "I entered to win a Keurig Special Edition Brewer from The Crafty Charlestonian! Thanks for sponsoring this giveaway! You can enter here: http://tiny.cc/ama12 "(5 entries)
- Subscribe to my RSS or Email Feed (1 entry)
- Put my button on your blog and tell me where you put it...leave a link to your blog! (1 entry)
- Blog about this with a link to the giveaway...leave a link to your post in your comment! (1 entry)
- Enter another current giveaway from TCC. Leave a comment with giveaway entered. (1 entry per giveaway...no limit!)
- Enter a current giveaway from I'd Rather Be Changing Diapers. Leave a comment with giveaway entered. (1 entry per giveaway...no limit!)
- Enter a current giveaway from Supermommy to Three. Leave a comment with giveaway entered. (1 entry per giveaway...no limit!)
**Be sure to include your email in your comments if you don't have it on your blogger account, and BE SURE TO LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EVERY ENTRY!**
This giveaway will end on September 16th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn via random.org. The winner will be notified via email and on this blog and will have 48 hours to respond. Open to US residents only. No PO Boxes, please.
Disclaimer: I received these products to review free of charge. All thoughts an opinions are my own. I was not monetarily compensated for this review.